Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The calendar shows today its May 25th, 2005 (Wednesday) . Its been such along time that I've not posted any of my latest blogs... Kind of busy with worKz & also with my situation rite now..Wat else if not bcos I'm pregnant... ehehehe... the feeling of being a mother to be is so great.. but goin thru the stage its so difficult.. especially when its on the early stage of pregnancy with the morning sickness & all kinds of symptom it makes u really so weak. But the symptom will go away naturally when u reached to 4mths & above but that also depends to some people. I thanked ALLAH that he gives me the strenght for me to keep on with my daily routine of liFe.. as i will never stop praying to HIM.

Now i'm already 8mths pregnant which is 34wks.. my baby in my stomach is so active, I can feel him moving around inside. My gynae estimated for me that I should due either end of June or early July, that shows I've to arrange plans for my maternity leave soon...I can't wait for the day to come but I always pray so that i can overcome the pain.. as I heard many of my friends & relatives who share their experience with me.. when i heard it... I get so tensed.... & a bit scared... afterall I must remember that i have to be stronG & always pray to HIM for his guide... Only HIM that i can ask for help.

Okie peeps... that's aLL for toDay.. will try to keep u guys & gals out der updaTe... but NO PROMISE... hehehe... stay cool peopLe ;))

1 Comments:

Blogger shaybaby said...

aik??? setelah sekian lama menghilang, last ko blog jugak eh.. hehe amcam mom-to-be! best tak being pregnant? hehe..
halaaaa camni ko really cannot make it ar... hmm.. sedey aku. apa kata ko branak skrg.. hehe..

9:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home