Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Times really fly's.... din even realized dat is already the end of JUNE month...Oh nooo not again....its month end & its the worst nightmare I've ever had (Month end close)... I hate month end closed coz I got to work late to close off all the sales reports....arrggggghh...not only dat today all the auditor's are here to to the audit...then I've to do Stock Taking....damnn... I donno how long I've to do all this.. Sigh & sigh....very the "kena sai".

Yesterday, meet kak aisha & my long lost friend deenah..met up with them at White sand Pasir Ris (Mac Donald)we had a great time, chit chatting there were so many things to talk about..Really missed those days I had, wen I was single..If I can turn back the time..I really wanna do all the craziees things I had in the past..hahahaha...Got a called from my cousin "PAPA" asking whether Pasir Ris got blacked out or not? & I told him there's no blacked out here... He told me he was having his wedding studio photo shooting wen suddenly the lights are out... so they have to wait... So poor thing... Cannot imagine myself in the darkness...with wedding gown & the makeup...errrr..gonna be horrible.

Ohh okie guys, I got to ends dis lil piece of my diary here....Needs to get back to work.... Chow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home