Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Not Again

Fewwwwwwieeee..... the time show its already quarter past 4 and I still hasn't finished up running the commission cheques,for all the clients.. I get so agitated doing dis thing all the time...Thanks for my colleague, for helping me to solve the entire figure...if wouldn't be her, I'll be in big trouble...But yet still got to work late again...*sigh* I'm counting my days to for me to say goodbye to dis Company..its really sad thing... But I've made up my mind after all my nearly 8 yrs service its seems dat the company had given me alot of pressure..& I ain't taken it anymore... I want take a break first b4 I start a new job..hahahaha but hasn't got a new job yet... Well will start look one soon after I leave the company...maybe perhaps start to work hard to have baby...ehehehehe... (hopefully,Insya-ALLAH)god knows better. okielah gtg now...to finish up all the mess on my desk... Will write again more to come..byeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home