Friday, June 25, 2004

ALPHEUS

YahooOOoooooo..... its TGIF today "FRIDAY" FRIDAY.... happy seiii...after long weekdays its now coming to weekend yabadabadooooo....but tomorrow will be my cousin "PAPA" biG Day..Actually his real name is Megat Azmi but since young we always called him by dat name (PAPA) i also donno why we called him dat maybe dat time my auntie wanted to put his name Jaafar i guessed but it was change to Azmi....hahahaha but everybody called him PAPA instead his real name..funny rite... no matter wat name he has..his still Papa dat we noe...Oohh he must be very busy preaparing for his tomorrow solemnisation....yeah must be alot of all the stewards & stewardess colleagues of him come for his wedding I bet....this is the chance I can Scan2 around ah with the handsome guys there...hehehehe.... hopefully my hubby don noe about it. What a perfect couple....one is handsome & the partner is pretty....Really a perfect couple....My cousin told me, they met each other wen they were at Japan...during dat time my cousin was shopping den happen to meet one of his friend which his partner wen they're in the flight...happen to be dat girl that he was eyeing too also a stewardess with Singapore Airline. So from there & then day became friends & by tomorrow they're married....WOW! can't wait to c both of them....surely GORGEOUS...
Okielah, time now shows 1751pm, I'm getting myself ready to go back... Will keep u guys & gals update again.... bye last but not least have a good weekend den ;))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home