Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Have a great weekends but quite tiring after my cousin's weddinG last weekend...atlast its OVER now.... no more wedding invitation after tis.." Saham" dah surut" (its means no more money)hahaha...
I just got no mood to do work... feel like taking a short nap...argghhh like reaL...(kalo blei, nak ajerr ako bobok)...hmmm got to go to in law's house after work... my hubby already start to complain dat I've not been dropping by to his parents house lately...aiyahh so leceh one... but wat to do..before dey start to crank sumthing on me..I beta go...peGi jgn tak pegi.. hehehe..Its not dat I don't want to go...but seriously lately I've been very tired donno whats wrong with me ..I even can feel dat my body immune is so weak, Those who noes me... dey should noe i used to be very active & hyper but not now...really so weak..Sigh...Oh ALLAH please help...I think I wanna see the doc one of tis day...Beta get maself a checkup... sumthing its not right with me... I feel so different..
Okiela, I beta not write so much abt tis....
Hmmm Monday...its another week we all hav to face it..tell me bout it..but too bad...my hubby its on the afternoon shift tis week..so der's good & bad news...the good thing dat u gaLs can date me out....& the bad news is actually hahaha nothing bad lah....sajerr jerr... So PLEASE , PLEASE date me out..hehehehe

OkieLah, i got to logout now... Chow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home