Thursday, August 05, 2004

Oh yesh, I'm back... its been awhile since i left my job.. I haven't got the time to jotted down in my blog, life at home is so much busy then at work... Its been 4 days i'm at home & i'm already dead bored... tell me bout iT! Nothing can pleased me.... early in the morning once I get up from my bed I start to do all the house chores, washing,ironing & once foremosT cooking...atlast now i noe how to cooked with my mom guide i'm able to cook..hehehehe but still under training lotsa tings need to learned while i'm still not working... I take dis opportunity to learned more things from my dearest mom. Hmmm nothing its interesting lazing around at home.. life is like no meaning at all...doing the same old thinGs again & agian.. I wonder how dis ppl can really stayed at home fro the whole day... My last pay its getting low now.... Oh how can I survive... I need a job.. been fews days haunting for a job... looking at the ads, surfing the net.. sending out all my resume & nothing replied bacK... I prayed to HIM evey moment hope I will find a job... I'm so worried... But will never give up.... tomorrow its friday...& we're getting eager for the trip me & my family planning quite some time bacK.. we are going for a short getaway to malaysia Kuala lumpur & dis the first time travelling together wit my Brother & his wife.. but its sad thing dat we can't bring his child "Megat Aqil DanisH" we all missed him alots... wat can we do,its beyond our control and I ain't talked it out anymore but my prayer will always be wif him even his not near us... My wish its only,hopefully dat he will never forget us here likewise.

Hmm time to go now...my hubby its back from work & I need to prepare dinner for him.I will definitely write more wen i return from my trip... Last but not least, I wish U all a happy NATIONAL DAY....& haV fun ya...

gooday maTe ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home