Monday, July 05, 2004

Jus steppin the office, I had soto ayam for my lunch at the nearest cuppage foodcourt.Den later I went to Times bookshop to have my short nap there...hehehehe pretending that I'm there to read books, instead of reading books I went to sleep...Its all because of the Euro final match between Portugal & Greece this morning dat I do not want to missed ouT...It was a good game played by both team but as to say Greece defender done a good job " NO WAY for the home team (PORTUGAL) to past this wall" However, even as we laud the Greeks for that historic victory, one has to feel sorry for the home team.They tried. They threw everything they had at the Greeks. But they could not breach "The Fort".It was simply unshakeable,unassaible,unconquerable.So, you ask, a great coach like luiz Felipe Scolari would have kanown dat. So, why couldn't he come up with a plan?I think I know the answer. Portugal had Luis Figo, Christiano Ronaldo & Nuno Gomes. But Greece had grit, determination & heart.Portugal had all the chances. They came from both flanks with Figo & Ronaldo laying siege on the Fort.But the Fort just wouldn't crumble.So I say, Portuguese sympathisers had better not complain because,when it mattered, it was Greece's game.It was their plan.Their script. Their life.
The clocked showed 1404hrs... Its still got long more hours to go.... I'm too sleepy, had a cup of coffee just to keep me awake, I wish I can take half day today,but unfortunately, my boss is around so as the auditor's...Nevermind about all these... everyday I'm still counting my days...its about time soon...Yeahhh, I'm leaving the company by end of this July.. Its really sad thing... really sad things...But all these, I've to keep it as a memory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home