Saturday, July 10, 2004

Our Friendship Means Everything in the World to Me

Our friendship means that I have someone who will drop whatever they're doing to be with me when I need them. It means that I have someone I can trust with my most intimate secrets and thoughts.

Our Friendship means that there's someone I can count on to listen to my problems and complaints without judging me. It means that someone really knows and understands me and loves me anyway.

Our friendship means that I have a person in my life who believes in my hopes and dreams and encourages me fulfill them. It means that I have someone with whom I can share laughter, hugs, and special times.

Our friendship means that there is someone in this world who is completely irreplaceable in my life,who is a loving heart, a companion, a confidante. It means that I am among the lucky few who have a friend who is part of their soul. I have a friend who is part of their ver soul. I have a friend who is a special, unique, and essential part of myself: you, my sister.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home