Saturday, November 20, 2004

Ooohhhhh yeaH... I'm bacK again.... It's been a long months i've haven't put any effort to update in this blog...It's not because I purposely do not want to write in... coz my damn Pc is having a problem I can't create any text in & I donno wats wrong with tat....Anyway .. now I managed to do it.
Okie, let me dwell with my lil piece of story now !!! today its 20th November 2004 & its the 7th day of SYAWAL which means we're still celebrating Hari RaYa..... Been a few houses lately... still need to visit more few houses....Time really flies very quickly.. if u realized it's going to the end of the yeaR sooN... CurrenTly, i'm now workinG as a parT Time admin for 3mths to replace one of the staff who is going for maternity. My working place is at "MUHAMMADIYAH ASSOCIATION" located somewhere in KemBangaN. I've been working here for the pasT of 1 month already. So far the staff here is Nice & friendly.. but I only got a few more months to go before I left. But I do hope there's a room sapce for me to work here again insya-ALLAH.

Okielah boss is here already.. i've to get back to work.. Insya-ALLAH if i got the time i will keep my update again ok... I take this hari raya opportunity to wish all my muslim friends selamat hari raya & seek all my forgiveness.. MaY ALLAH blessed u all.. ameeen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home