Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Time showed 1845hrs, I just finished doing all my house chores.... The last few days its been a busy day for me... running around to HDB to inquires for transferee of ownership to my hubby.. currently the owner of this flat its actually myself & my dad...eversince my dad had to pay cash to dem due der's no contribution in his CPF tat is the reason why we intend to tranfer the ownership to my hubby.At least its a less burden for my dad & thou I'm also currently not working at least they don hav to deduct so much from my CPF.
Oh yesH, I just celebrated my last bestday basH with all my family member's last Sunday.. whereas on saturday my mom had cooked special foods for me...& I managed to call my parents in law & my husband other siblings to come over too... We really had a great time..To my suprised my good friend Rozie came over to my place to celebrate my b'day... I was touched to see her around... she gave me a very niCe present & I also recieved some gifts from my mother in law, sis in law & from my cousin's too. Later in the evening my so called niece Beetsma Lubna also came together wif her parents..I was very much delighted to see dem all & I don expect all dis..Its like a having a big party like tat...hehehehe.. but its too old for me....

Till now I gtg... time for prayinG.... c ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home