Friday, February 11, 2005

Be Strong & Do Not Give Up

Friday, 11 February 2005.... After 2 days oF PubliC holiDays (Chinese New Year) & nOw bacK to worK..... hmmmm... waT a boring daY, Don FeeL like goin to work.. sleepy ain't not enuff sleep coz of the stupid mosquitoes noise & bitting makes me uneasy to go to bed peacefully... Woke up at 615am to see my hubby off to work den went to have my SubuH PraYer. BacK to sleep again... Around 730am my alarm clock rang.. time to get up... GosH... its about time to gO to worK...* siGh*
My mom is cooking Fried rice for me for breaKfasT... How niCe of her.... YeaH i'm gonna be pampered... as for my dad is noT working, as his Company is closed for CNY till comin MoN... tat really cooL riTe... I wish my Company does dat too... but too bad!!.. Now I started to regret leaving my ex- joB.... I wonder why!!! maybe bcos I'm not used to this new environment I guessed.
TooK a train at 830am... Suprisingly.. not many ppl inside the train maybe some of dem are still on holiday... Reached KEMBANGAN Stn at 845am walk slowly down to the office.. & started complaining of comin back to work to ma colleagues... Tat's norm!
Oh yeaH, my fren siti Adawiah (shilKa) brought manggo pudding for us... She's sO niCe... ThanKs to her.... Lucklily the boSs is not in yeT.. so wE have more time chit chatting...hahaha
& at The same time, I took tis opportunity to update my bloG. Ain't got no mood to worK.. really got no mood to work feeL like going back!!! But waT reason do i got ... damn!!!
Counting my days & mths for long holidaY... really can't waiT.... begining oF juLy is my due date.. noW i'm 4mths pregnant... can't believe it... gonna be mother sooN...Ya wat is the feeling being a mother... I'm more excited....But PraY to ALLAH hopefully my baby is healthy & also myselF.

Okie guys got to go.. muacksssssss... happy reading ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home